Creating Health for the New Year With Diet, Nutrition and Natural Therapies
Wednesday, January 25th, 7 pm to 9:30 pm
Winter is a good for nourishing and balancing the body to strengthen immunity, create ease, and rejuvenate!
Learn how to detoxify the body, build the immune system, heal allergies, ease stress, achieve ideal weight, increase energy, and rejuvenate the body and mind through diet, nutritional supplements, medicinal herbs, and other natural therapies. Topics include:
- Dietary guidelines for radiant health — Making sense of the different types of diets including Gluten-Free, Body Ecology, Paleo, Ketogenic, Blood-Type, and others
- Natural methods for cleansing and detoxification
- Fermented foods, superfoods, and cutting edge nutritional supplements for enhanced immunity, energy, beauty, and longevity
- WellMed Global renewal science stem cell activation products including nutritional supplement StemFit Active, and Topical Serums for skin rejuvenation, hair growth (for men and women) and vaginal rejuvenation. See www.mywellmed.com/sunriseherb for more details.
- Introducing CBD Hemp Oil for providing the body with essential cannabinoids for self-healing. Helps with cancer, Lyme, Parkinson’s, arthritis, diabetes, glaucoma, cardiovascular problems, brain injury, autism, anxiety and general wellbeing.
- Natural remedies for colds, flu and other bacterial, viral and fungal infections
- Healing allergies
- Resolving digestive problems
- Natural hormonal balance
- Preventing and healing diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disorders, and cancer
- Improving memory and mental clarity
- Healing ADHD and autism
- Reducing stress and uplifting mood
- Getting deep restful sleep
- Water purification and protection from electromagnetic radiation from cell phones, smart meters, etc.
After class we will sample a variety of delicious healthy foods. Join us for a fun, informative evening!