Creating Health with Diet, Nutrition and Herbs
Wednesday, September 20th, 7 pm to 9:30 pm
Fall is a wonderful time for cleansing the body to enhance the immune system and rejuvenate the body and mind!
Learn how diet, nutrition and herbs can detoxify the body and improve conditions such as colds and flu, allergies, digestive problems, hormonal imbalance, immune system weakness, weight gain, stress, depression and fatigue. Presented by Terri Saunders, Herbalist, Nutritionist, CNHP. FREE. At Sunrise Herb Shoppe, 910 Marshall St, Charlottesville www.sunriseherbshop.com . For reservations call (434) 984-2665.
- Dietary guidelines for radiant health — Making sense of the different types of diets including Gluten-Free, Body Ecology, Paleo, Ketogenic, Blood-Type, and others
- Natural methods for cleansing and detoxification
- Fermented foods, superfoods, and cutting edge nutritional supplements for enhanced immunity, energy, beauty, and longevity
- Aepic Global renewal science stem cell activation products including nutritional supplement StemActive. See www.myaepic/sunriseherb for more details.
- Introducing CBD Hemp Oil for providing the body with essential cannabinoids for self-healing. Helps with cancer, Lyme, Parkinson’s, arthritis, diabetes, glaucoma, cardiovascular problems, brain injury, autism, anxiety and general wellbeing.
- Natural remedies for colds, flu and other bacterial, viral and fungal infections
- Healing allergies
- Resolving digestive problems
- Natural hormonal balance
- Preventing and healing diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disorders, and cancer
- Improving memory and mental clarity
- Healing ADHD and autism
- Reducing stress and uplifting mood
- Getting deep restful sleep
- Water purification and protection from electromagnetic radiation from cell phones, smart meters, etc.
After class we will sample a variety of delicious healthy foods. Join us for a fun, informative evening!